Terms & Conditions Effective from: 03 October
Thank you for using Opportumeety platform and the products, services and features we make available to you as part of the platform (collectively, the “Service”).
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this site and its contents will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
These terms and conditions on this site constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this site. If these terms, conditions, and provisions are not acceptable to you in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to us during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to our liability.
Rules of Conduct
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use Opportumeety: We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible. We also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. Therefore, we need you to commit to a few restrictions to be part of our community.
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; you are not under the age of 14 and you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
We want to provide a space for connections, a space for self-discovery but also for community-discovery, a space to share with the aim to make a joyful and sustainable world. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Impersonate others or provide inaccurate information. You must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information), which may include providing personal data;
- Impersonate someone or something you are not, and you cannot create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission;
- Violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- Sell, license, or purchase any account or data obtained from us or our Service. This includes attempts to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username); solicit, collect, or use login credentials; or request or collect Instagram usernames, passwords, or misappropriate access tokens;
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Post someone else’s private or confidential information without permission or do anything that violates someone else’s rights;
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone’s intellectual property or impersonates another user)
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof)
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company, as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
You agree that the Company, and any employees or third-party service providers cannot be held responsible for any third-party claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this Website.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if we have made them available to you on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Modification to Terms of Service
Within the limits of applicable law, the Company reserves the right to review and change this Agreement at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use and browsing of the Website after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us via email at admin@OPPORTUMEETY.com
Please be assured that any Personal Information that you provide in communications to the above email and telephone number will not be used to send you promotional materials.